Monday, December 16, 2013

Backstreets back, alright? (A very random post)



CAUTION: If you're not a fan of the Backstreet boys this post is probably not for you, but feel free to stay out of curiosity or check out our other posts. I guarantee you will be entertained either way. That's a promise.
If you follow us on twitter it's no surprise that we (mostly me) are obsessed with the Backstreet Boys. So when I heard about the ABSolutely  fABuolous new video they released, I couldn't help but to release my inner preteen and scream like a fan girl at her first one direction concert.  If you need a better visual, this picture pretty much sums it up.

After I calmed down I thought I'd rave to you guys about how amazing this video actually is.
But first can we all just take a minute and appreciate the ab action we got going on here.....
 










You're welcome.



Back to reality, this video doesn't just showcase "The best of Brian", but the simplicity of the video and how it was put together helps maintain focus to the lyrics of the song, which are surprisingly beautiful and moving, Which also brings me back to why this post isn't so random after all. Here's a little snippet from the song:
"Gloves are off ready to fight.
Like a lion, I will survive.
Will I? Will I?
You gotta stand for something 
Even if you stand alone, don't be afraid 
it's gonna be alright."
The song was originally dedicated to their kids and you can tell with a lot of the lyrics. But it's the Backstreet Boys, and to me they somehow manged to take these seemingly one-sided lyrics and turned it into a message that everyone can relate too, all while showing off their toned bodies. Enough with the over analyzing, it's time to show you exactly what I'm talking about! So grab some comfort food(I prefer a nice hot brownie),  you can't just watch a music video without it, right?  and enjoy. I hope this makes your week a little bit better, Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!!!!!!!
     


No comments:

Post a Comment